- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Alignments, near Spring Lake, MichiganAbove all else, you have to trust the people that work on your car or all else is lost. I have found the folks at Eastown to be as professional and honest of any auto repair group I have ever worked with in my life (and I'm old ;)). You can have confidence that Eastown will treat you right in every regard.Phil VonTom, 09/06/2023
Tires, near Spring Lake, MIHad to get my tires balanced and the shop did it in a timely manner, I will always use Eastown and will recommend them to all my friends and family.Katrina, 12/18/2021
I've scheduled our cars to be repaired at Alles for almost 20 years, and am impressed by the honesty and skills of the staff at Alles. Don - the manager at the Grand Haven store - is friendly, knowledgeable and dependable. I trust the staff at Alles, a necessity for those like me who aren't mechanically oriented. Highly recommended!Dave Sawyer, 07/27/2021
Engine MaintenanceThese guys were Great. I was in need of work on my car right away and they made sure they could get me in so I was driving a safe car. Highly recommended Eastown Auto Repair. Donny and Ed are the best!!!Tracy, 02/10/2021
Good Service, Good price, You guys rock! ThanksLEE, 05/07/2020
I had a heat shield come loose and drag on the road. I stopped into Alles, they fit me in & fixed it right away. I give them the highest satisfaction rating.Ed McNeely, 01/21/2020